- Shared UVs. Create and organize UV islands.
- Edge selection mode. Select edges in the UV Editor and 3D views.
- Highlighted shared UV points and UV edges.
- Highlighted boundary edges on the 3D model.
- Highlighted seams in the UV Editor.
- Straighten UV edges. For straightening edge loops and edge rings.
- Peel UVs for unfolding pipes, tubes, paths and roads.
- Align UV islands. Align UVs by similarity or by world axis.
- Copy/paste UV islands. Copy and paste UV faces across UVSets.
- Orient UV islands. Automatically orient UV islands.
- Stack/distribute UV Islands. For stacking and distributing UVs.
- Stitch/sew UV islands. Sew together discontinuous UVs.
- AutoTD UV islands. Scales UVs using the average texel density.
- UV Pinning. UVs can be pinned for tools such as LSCM UVs.
- Seam Marking. Vertex edges can be marked for easy cutting.
- ABF UVs uses angle-based flattening for reducing texture stretch.
- Display UV texture distortion and UV winding order.
- Interactive seam picking mode. For marking seams in the 3D views.
- Texel Density Tool. For checking the texel density of UV islands.
- 3D Gizmo selection axis for manipulating geometry.
- Dramatic increase in UV and vertex welding speed.
- Poly reduction tool for reducing polygons while preserving detail.
- Repainting UVs for creating texture atlases from multiple textures.
- Repainting UVs for transferring textures across different meshes.
- Export UV maps to vector formats DXF and SVG.
- Runs under Windows Vista/7/8/10/11 platforms (64-bit).
- 64-bit allows access to more than 4GB of system memory.
- Easy to use UV mapping editor.
- Fully OpenGL rendered viewports, with multiple layouts.
- Standard planar, box, cylindrical, and spherical UV mapping.
- Unfold UVs for unfolding faces into a 2D pattern.
- Pelt mapping for unwrapping organic models.
- LSCM UVs for reducing texture stretch.
- Stretch UVs for spreading out overlapping faces.
- Relax UVs to help minimize texture distortion.
- Pack UVs onto one texture to improve cache performance.
- Untangle UVs to separate overlapping UV coordinates.
- Interactive camera, planar, cylindrical, and spherical UV mapping.
- 2D editing tools include moving, scaling, rotating, flipping,
mirroring, straightening, stitching, and welding of UVs.
- 3D editing tools include triangulating, untriangulating,
flipping, welding, unwelding of vertices and faces.
- Material editor for editing material and texture properties.
- Bone editor for editing bone and animation properties.
- Export UV maps as Photoshop vector layers.
- Export UV maps to high resolution bitmaps.
- UV maps get updated in real-time.
- Pan and zoom in UV mapping space.
- Import/export multiple UV sets.
- Paint in 3D using vertex colors.
- Fast lasso and rectangle selection tools.
- Select by vertex, face, group, or material.
- Customizable hotkey shortcuts.
- Auto update of textures from file.
- Auto detection of texture aspect ratio.
- 99 level undo system by number or storage.
- Subdivide UV coordinates and geometry.
- Plugins that allow unlimited 3D import/export functionality.
- Import textures in variety of 2D graphics formats.
- Create plane, box, cone, cylinder, sphere, geosphere,
pyramid, prism, tube, torus, capsule and text primitives.
- Runs under Windows Vista/7/8/10/11 platforms.
View a complete list of currently available file formats.